In honour of Fathers Day, we have compiled a list of our top 10 favourite dad jokes. If you aren't familiar with the concept of a dad joke (first of all, where have you been?!) we should probably explain ourselves a little. You know those sentences that your dad says, then laughs at and you are just left confused and worried that he's slowly going as red as a lobster? Yep, they're dad jokes. We're so confident that our dad jokes are terrible, that we've balanced it out with some epic t-shirt designs that will make great gifts... and maybe even teach him a decent joke or two...
1. Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Grease.
2. The secret service isn't allowed to yell "Get down!" anymore when the president is about to be attacked. Now they have to yell "Donald, duck!"
3. I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I’ll let you know."
4. "Daaaaaad, you haven't listened to one word I've said, have you!?" What a strange way to start a conversation with me…
5. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
6. Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it.
7. I invented a new word today... plagiarism.
8. I don’t play football because I enjoy the sport. I'm just doing it for the kicks.
9. I know a lot of jokes about retired people, but none of them work.
10. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? AYE MATEY